Pages

11.25.2013

My Almost Favorite Season

Fall has been especially spectacular this year, or so it seems. Maybe it's that I've been more observant.

The trees are more vibrant than ever.




Even from a distance, the trees have added color to our usually beautiful landscape.



Sunsets are mimicking the vibrancy of the trees, or maybe it's the other way around.





Not to be out done, the moon was over the top glorious this go round.




With all this autumnal beauty there is also the ugly side. The reality that there is always a ying to the yang. 



Ugh. On the flip side, all these dead leaves will become fodder for the compost pile which will in turn provide rich soil for later gardening. Who am I kidding, I don't compost...sorry Baby Sis, I'm still a work in progress...so, these leaves are just the aftermath of a fabulous party that must end, oh but what a party it was. 

A post note, no filters or post edits on any of the above, just early morning light on the red trees and Mother Nature in all her splendid glory.

1 comment:

  1. Autumn is my favorite time of year. Such a relief from the summer heat and the colors are just a reminder to me of how much our Heavenly Father loves us...

    ReplyDelete