Pages

10.13.2013

For Rocket Man

It's been a while hasn't it. Oh, I know, I've said that nearly every time I've written a post lately. I've also lamented that it's not that I don't have things to say, I do, it's that I lack the time, which is somewhat true. 

I guess it's more that I lack the motivation to write my thoughts. 

And that I get in the mood to have poor-pitiful-me parties but lack the motivation to send out the invitations, which is probably good since attendance at PPM parties should always be optional. 

I'll spare you the details on the PPM parties I've thrown for myself and jump in with a resolve to post more frequently. This resolve would have more bite if I gave an actual number wouldn't it. I'm a master at vagueness, as my students will attest. Okay, here goes blog post vagueness out the window. I will post three times per week. Not that it matters, right? Does it really matter whether I write a blog post or not? I have no sponsors to appease, no masses of readers to entertain, no deadlines to meet, no nothing tied to posts or no posts. I do, however, have thoughts, ideas, and opinions that might mean something to my Rocket Man when he is older and his Lita has passed on. And, as blogging is a form of journal keeping, and I should keep a journal, I begin anew my blogging.

A sunrise is the perfect picture for this post, don't you think? Sunrise = New Day = New Beginning






4 comments:

  1. I always love reading your blog posts!! Glad you're back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your thoughts... and your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I always enjoy your posts!

    -Heidi K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're back. And I know RK will be too.

    ReplyDelete