Pages

3.16.2013

Swinger

Arizona weather is hot. Though the locals tell daughter and me that this is an aberration. I don't know if I believe them. Brother has lived in Arizona for what seems like forever, he tells me that this is about the time of year the it begins to get warm, I say warm is relative. Ninety degrees in my book is HOT. Yep, it's been ninety, or close to it, the majority of my time here.  But...the evenings cool off quickly and the mornings are so pleasantly cool. All in all it's been a delicious weather sandwich.


The weather has been perfect for spending mornings with Rocket man and Hank at the park. Next to watching episodes of Curious George, going to the park is Rocket's favorite activity. 

Swinging, is sheer joy to my Rocket Man. The higher and faster the better, he's living up to his moniker. 





A trip down the slide? Yes please.


I love the joy this little man has when he's at the park, I'd love to bottle it up and inhale its fragrance every time I'm feeling a bit run down. I'd make a mint if I sold it. Hmm...wonder how I could do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment