Pages

3.13.2013

I'm In Heaven

Oh how I've missed my Rocket Man. All you mamas and grandmamas out there know what I'm about to say, he's gotten so big and has changed so much. His personality has definitely developed and he's a great combination of Daughter and Son-In-Law, her fieriness and his chill attitude (is that even possible?). 

Rocket Man loves when his daddy comes home, I need to video it and, if I can figure out how to upload it, share it with you so you too can have a smile on your face afterward. For now, this I-want-to-be-like-my-dad picture will have to suffice.


Our adventures today entailed a trip to the park, a visit to Tar-jay (Mecca as far as I'm concerned), and endless hours of cuddling and playing as only an eighteen month old can. Once SNL got home and dinner was eaten, it was time for a walk to the park. 


Life gains perpective when you get to hang with someone who's experiencing life for the first time. Everything, is interesting. 

Park bench? Don't mind if I run my hands all over the nasty thing, it feels awesome!


Rocks (an Arizona landscaping staple), are things to be turned over and over in your hand, smelled, and much to mom's chagrin, tasted. Yum.  SLN pointed out that the budding geologist was trying to figure out the mineral content.


The walk home cradled in dad's arms made the perfect end to a perfect day.


1 comment:

  1. This is a perfect snapshot showing why life is beautiful. I especially like the photo of the three of them holding hands.

    ReplyDelete