Pages

12.10.2012

A, B, and C

My most recent travels caused me to observe the following:

A. Just exactly what is it that is being entered by individuals at the gate desk. They click, click, click, click, click click click, click click, click for minutes at a time, stare at the screen then click, click, click, click, click click click, click click, click some more. 


B. Are you familiar with the People of Wal-Mart web site? Perhaps, and there may be, a People of Airports should be started and call it Hairport. Then again, maybe not. I might end up on the site.


C. The art of loving your job is not dead. The flight attendant assigned to First Class gave each person in First Class that had connecting flights the following:


I was, and still am, impressed. If you've never flown out of or into DFW it can be an overwhelming mess. Having the above information would be a godsend. I surmise that you really love your job to go this extra mile. Kudos to her.

D. I thought I'd throw in a 'D' because all good multiple choice tests give you a 'D' option. I'm biased, I admit it, when it comes to babies. My Rocket Man is a cutie.


E. Oh, what the heck, one more. The mountains were especially beautiful with their snow capped-ness. Made me feel all Christmas-y. I forget how much I miss them until I see them again.


Okay, end of test. Er, wait this wasn't suppose to be a test, huh? Just some observations. Oh, whatever. 

4 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your posts! And, I think Hairport is a great idea! So funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wouldn't that be a riot of a site. I've seen some very interesting hair at the airport, men and women's hair

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I miss the mountains the most. It's called "Mountain Appreciation Time" in my family cause no one appreciates the vistas quite like Dad.

    PS Love the Texas A&M bag in the foreground!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even notice the A&M sticker! Ha!

      Delete