Pages

10.22.2012

A Haiku For Rocket Man

Everywhere I turn



Baby stuff overwhelms me




Loud silence echos.

I've dragged my feet getting the house back to its everything-in-its-place order. Rocket Man's messes are not something I'm in a hurry to clean up. Although, I'm sure by mid-week my OCD tendencies will take over and I'll tornado through the house. Until then, I'll revel in smudged stainless steel appliances, slobbery kissed windows, and baby paraphernalia everywhere. Am I  the only grandmother that behaves like this when the grandchild leaves or am I just crazy? Don't answer that.

I'll close with a picture of Rocket Man because I know deep down you want another peek at him too.



3 comments:

  1. I wish I could teleport home or own my own plane with my own germs and no one else's and come see you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete