Pages

3.25.2012

What Mormons Do

Twice a year, in April and October, members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, more commonly referred to as the Mormons, gather either physically in Salt Lake City, Utah, or in their homes to view on television, or, as in many foreign countries, in churches, or if they are in the nether regions of the world or away from their television, via the Internet, to hear the words of modern day prophets. I look forward to these twice yearly conferences, I am always strengthened, uplifted, and rejuvenated.





I invite you my friends to join me on Sunday, April, 1 for a peek into what we as Latter-day Saints believe. You don't have to fly to My Little Corner of Texas to do so (although if you'd like to, I'll have the guest room ready for you!) you can join me from the comfort of your home.  Conference is broadcast via BYU TV, so if it's on your cable/satellite go there to view it. If you don't have BYU TV, you can go to LDS.org and view live streaming of the conference. The broadcast will begin at 10:00 a.m. MDT and will last two hours. I hope you'll join me, it will be something that will bring you joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment