Pages

9.20.2011

Childhood Visions

When I was a child my belief in God was very limited, but I did believe in Him. 


I wondered where he lived. I knew it was a place called heaven, wherever that was.


When I saw clouds with light streaming through them, much like this,



I'd take comfort in thinking that it was God peeking through the clouds looking at me and being please in who I was. I could, through his creations, feel the love he had for me.

Even though I have a greater understanding of who God is, I still take comfort in these steams of light and knowing that God is indeed in all I see and that I'm loved by Him.

2 comments:

  1. Those streams of light through the clouds mean something to me too. When I was a kid I thought that's where God was standing in Heaven. :-)

    ReplyDelete