Pages

6.14.2011

Treasure

Sunday, Pew Buddy came to the pew with a piece of paper rolled up scroll style.


With her usual brilliant smile, she said, "Ahnitha, this is for you".



I was excited to see what PB had made for me...she has the best imagination.

I unrolled the paper to see this


Pew Buddy's mom could see that I was having a hard time seeing what she had intended to draw so she quietly said, 'it's a treasure map'.

Of course it is!

I asked PB if her map would help me find some treasure and she said 'yes, big treasure.'

I meant to ask PB's mom what PB had been watching to prompt her to draw a treasure map.  I'm sure it was the same thing that influenced her to create a boat out of a laundry basket and an oar out of a wooden spoon.

I love a child's imagination, it always brings a smile to my heart.

2 comments:

  1. 'Jake and the Neverland Pirates' on Disney Channel. Did you find the big treasure?

    -Amy

    p.s. Your new blog address won't recognize that I'm signed in to my google account, therefore I have to leave comments anonymously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear. I have no idea why it won't recognize you...AND...i have no clue on how to find out!!! Arrrgghh!

    ReplyDelete