Pages

6.01.2011

Signs

Signs that the the school year is about to come to a close.

  • the tiresome questions of 'are we going to do anything in here today' and 'do I have to take the final exam in here, I passed  my TAKS test'
  • less and less adherence to the dress code, usually the girls
  • shorter attentions spans, both teachers and students
  • senior that are so infected with senior-itis they are on life support
And then there are these signs:


What are they?  

So glad you asked.

Every year the high school counselor will place signs along the road indicating the various universities the graduating class will be attending.  I love the recognition it brings to these hard working students and their families.

I especially like one of these two.  Can you guess which one?



No?  

Well, let me help you with a close-up.


I love this university.  So much so that I'm going to be getting one of these.


I wait with bated breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment