Pages

6.20.2011

Kindness

Daughter is here.  As is Baby Sis.  We've been having a grand time. Doing a little of this and a little of that.


In honor of Daughter's visit, Miss K2, the office manager at Husband's office, and Miss N hosted the most divine baby shower. They give Martha Stewart a run for her money.




Isn't the food gorgeous? In addition to the lovely tablescapes, the food was delish.  

Miss N is wildly creative. Do you see the green serving platter?  She made that.  Yes, I know, it's amazing.  She scours Goodwill and another local re-sale shop for plates and candlesticks, then glues the two together, spray paints them to the desired color, and voila, exquisite serving platter. I think that if Miss N and Crafty Friend hooked up they would have an outstanding business.

There were so many that showered Daughter with kindness with their thoughtful gifts. I am humbled. Humbled by their generosity and their creativity.


The crochet owl cap was made by this gorgeous lady on the right, Miss D.


Miss D also makes beautiful crochet purses and flowers for little girl's hair.

The onsie with the 'tie' was made by Miss N...I told you she was creative.

How do we even begin to thank all of the kindness shown to Daughter at this very happy time? I'm at a loss.

P.S. Don't forget there's a giveaway going on right now. Click the giveaway tab for the details.

2 comments:

  1. I had a good time at the shower. Thanks for showcasing my owl hat!! I sure hope he gets to wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries on him wearing the cap, I'll make sure of it! :) Thanks so much for sharing your talents with Larry.

    ReplyDelete