Pages

6.28.2011

B.B.

Daughter is approximately eight months pregnant. Unless you live near her, there is no evidence of this, had she not come to My Little Corner of Texas a couple of weeks ago, I'd still be in the dark on her state of pregnancy. 


This begs the question, if a woman is pregnant and you never see a picture of her 'baby bump', is she really pregnant? Hmm...


I'm here to dispel any doubts anyone may have on the state of her really being pregnant. Here's a long awaited pic of her state of being pregnant.



I'd say she looks darn good for a woman that is about a month or so away from delivery.

3 comments:

  1. You're right - she looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks teeny! Pretty sure i was that size at about 5 months! So yeah, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' good! I love baby bumps!

    ReplyDelete