Pages

5.15.2011

Holy, Moley!

You know how excited you get when you win something?


No, I didn't win anything.


You know how excited you get when you run into someone you haven't seen in a bajillion years?


No, I didn't run into a long lost friend.


You know how excited you get when you find money in the pocket of a coat you haven't worn in a while?


No, well, yes, I did find some money.  But that's not why I'm excited.


I'm excited because Pioneer Woman picked one of MY pictures in her latest contest!!!!! PW, in case you don't know, is one very famous blogger. So famous that she will soon have a cooking show on Food Network; so famous that they are going to make a movie about her and her husband's courtship; so famous that she's been on morning TV shows. So to me, getting picked in one of her contests = big deal.


Wanna see which one?  


Go here and scroll down to the bottom of the post, mine is the second from the bottom.


Wahhh Whoooo!!!


Okay.  I didn't win anything, BUT, I think it's pretty cool to get picked...'cause there are thousands that enter!  I guess this is like the Oscars, it's an honor just to be nominated.


So, does this count as my fifteen minutes?

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's so cool. I love looking at the photos on her blog. That it is something to get your picture on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!! Good for you :) It was one of my ambitions to win one of her quizzes long ago...but I think the chances are getting slimmer and slimmer. She is so famous now. Congrats on your 15 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Fabulous picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - there is some PW luck going on around here...actually your PW nomination took skill. Contratulations!!
    (JessP from ruminationsnramblings)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I am a little late on this but CONGRATS anyway!! Her photo contests are huge!!!! Your photo was wonderful!!

    Kadie @ Seven Alive

    http://kadie-sevenalive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete