Pages

5.17.2011

He Is The Champ

I must give a shout out to one of my students.

Davin Murphree.

Sophomore.

Pole Vault.

State Division 2A Champion.


Winning height: 15 feet.
(Mmmmm, yeah, that's fourteen feet higher than I'd care to jump).

Great kid.


Future olympian?  Maybe.

Yes, for those of you who are wondering, his grandmama is
the famous/infamous Mrs. Murphree of
Pre-Cal and Calculus fame.

He was one happy kid on Monday as he walked the halls of
HHS.  With good reason to be.

HHS is proud of their 
State Pole Vault Champ.

2 comments:

  1. I would expect nothing less from Mrs. Murphree's grandchild. I'm sure she did some calculus to help him get his vortex and velocity and speed just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. L,

    Oh, you are so right! You are too funny.

    ReplyDelete