Pages

4.25.2011

Morning Routine

There are certain things that women find indispensable in their arsenal of getting dressed in the morning.


Make-up.  I wear it when I go to work, otherwise I like to go au natural.


Heels.  Love to wear them but not practical when I'm on my feet eight hours.  In front of teenagers.  


Perfume.  I feel incomplete without it.  Chanel No. 5.  Shalimar. Lauren by Ralph Lauren.  


Jewelry.  Gotta have it.  The more the merrier, always tastefully done of course.


Purses.  There was a time when I didn't carry one, then I got old and found that I need one to carry the reading glasses, the cell phone, the car keys, and the Burt's Bees.  I've gone from no purse to having a collection of them, though not as large a collection as some women I know.  Going from zero to carrying one nearly everywhere I go, has taught me something.  Whenever I change purses I inevitably leave something behind.  Usually it's the reading glasses, not a good thing.


I've found a solution.  Miche Bags.  Never heard of them?  Lemme 'splain!


Miche Bag is a purse that begins with a base and then you change the outside, the shell, to change the look--without having to take everything out!







The inside has little pockets so you can be neat and organized, you know how I love neat and organized.


This Miche is the 'classic', they also have a 'mini' and a 'big bag'.  Both are uber cool.  

Interested in what the shells look like?  Here's a link so you can get a peek at them, there are several to choose from.

Interested in winning a mini Miche Bag?  Yes?  Yay!  

Click the Giveaway tap for all the details.  Can't wait to give this one away, you'll love the bag!

30 comments:

  1. I'm a veteran follower of you VA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last part of my routine is to slip on the wedding band and one last look in the mirror. I'm pretty basic with jewlery...sometimes nothing extra at all..all I need is THE ring that means the most to me..if not, I'll get to the car and feel naked!! Being hearing the buzz about these MICHE bags...so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow your blog! I LOVE to read it!
    Shawna Ford

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last thing I do to feel ready for the day is put on the jewelry. I love jewelry. Watch, earrings,& my RING! Once those are on I am ready. I have heard Miche bags are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't feel complete in the morning until I have put away all my morning routine stuff. The make-up, moisturizer, blowdryer, flat iron, brushes... it all has to be put back in the drawers and cupboards. That's the last thing I do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Last thing I usually do, like OCD, is to check and double check my flat iron is unplugged. I don't know that that makes me ready for the day but then I dont have to worry in the back of my mind all day that my house might burn down :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a college friend of your daughter, and I have to make my bed to feel better in the morning. It makes my room feel somewhat organized before I leave. Also, foundation. I feel "naked" without it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a stalker--I mean follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a little different--I like to make sure the kitchen is clean. I hate leaving the house with the counters dirty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. tinted mosturizer. love it. can't live with out it.
    oh and I find everyones shoes for the day. that way when it's time to leave we can get out the door.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our morning routine is chaos this year. I hope that in the fall when Emery starts kindergarten we'll have a better routine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i follow you via gfc


    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i normally grab some breakfast to start my day

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The last thing I do before I leave the house is make sure my puppies have water and are happy. My son and I always say to them as we walk out "Goodbye Jack, Goodbye Oscar, we love you." If I ever forget I have to go back! I love my puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooohhhh...pick me pick me!!!

    My morning routine involves mascara & lipgloss. I cant go out in public without either one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the last thing i do to feel that i am ready to face the day is get a permission from my parents, cause it feels like they protect me all day long with their blessed :)

    email : green_dnadela@yahoo.com
    http://daniaadela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. i'm already ur follower :)
    wish that i'm not late and cud win the giveaway :)

    email : green_dnadela@yahoo.com
    http://daniaadela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. The last thing I do in the morning is pet my little dog and tell him I'll see him later!

    ReplyDelete
  19. follow you via gfc lisamarie

    ReplyDelete
  20. make sure everyone is fed and the kitchen is clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. The last thing I do is clean myself up and brush my teeth, if I get ready first then my outfit will get messed up when making breakfast and getting my son dressed!

    logans_momma09@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am a new follower via GFC!
    logans_momma09@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Getting my hair to look just right!
    e.estt[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i follow via gfc jmmccarr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. the last thing i do is eat as i walk out the door jmmccarr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete