Pages

1.13.2011

C & B Winner

I enjoyed reading everyone's good news so much!  Each one brightened my day.  

I loved the 'found tooth'!  I know that little boy, and mama, were delighted when it was found.  
Snow days anyone?  I'm sure there are those to whom snow days wouldn't bring joy but for those of us that get some time off...well, we are thrilled!

Babies born, the possibility of becoming a stay-at-home-mom, lower student loan payments, better insurance, friends no longer on chemo, a car that's not completely dead, better health, cheaper college books (oy vey those can be expensive!), finding new jobs, each bit of news brought joy into my life.  Thank you to each of you for sharing! 

Isn't it amazing the amount of good news that can be found if we stop and look for it in our lives? 

And now for some more good news for one of you.  

Ready?  Yes?  Are you sure?  OK.  Here's the winner of the $40.00 gift card to Crate and Barrel.

Congrats to Malinda of Saratogarose!  Random.org chose you as the winner!  

Y'all keep checking back, I'll have another giveaway before too long.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You made my day!! Looking forward to spending the gift card!

    ReplyDelete