Pages

11.13.2010

Fall In

The background of the blog is very autumn-y looking. 


As I looked around my 'hood, I decided that I couldn't let the background out do what I was seeing.


Fall has arrived to My Little Corner of Texas.  








Most of the world expects this from the Original Thirteen Colonies.  


Not from us out here.


Out here where our summers are hotter-than-Hades.


Out here where we're seen as nothing more than tumbleweed and rattlesnakes.


I like going against the stereotype.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! This is definitely my favorite time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too have been enjoying the beautiful fall colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been a beautiful fall. Definitely makes up for the hot summers. It also makes the drive to work so much more worth it.

    ReplyDelete