Pages

11.19.2010

Ahhhh

Today, at 3:45 p.m., was the beginning of one week of R & R.  Ahhhhh, so ready for this.

I've no papers to grade,  thanks to wise time management and cracking the whip on the little whipper snappers.  

I'm looking forward to cleaning and organizing the house, so what's new, as well as putting out the Christmas decor!  Wahoo!!!

I'll do a little shopping, online and live and in person.  Maybe a trip to Big D for some hard core shopping.  I'll have to see what the weather does.

Art Teacher and I will meet a friend of ours from our former employ for a Girl's Night Out.  The three of us haven't gotten together in quite a while so we have quite a bit of catching up to do.

Oh, and then there's the whole eat-till-you're-too-full-to-move event known as Thanksgiving Day.  

I know, I have such a tough life. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a great week planed! I just wanted to let you know that your camera is getting used often. We love it! I also wanted to invite you to my little blog. It is not as well written as yours but it has pretty good photos now. I sent an invite to your give away e-mail. I hope that was ok.

    ReplyDelete