Pages

9.01.2010

Mothzilla

A couple of months ago I
blogged about this
and then about

I would like to now show you what
happens when Beetlemania
and Moth Man get
together.

Meet Mothzilla





Stats: 
Wing span 4 inches
Body length 2.5 inches approx.

Mothzilla was next to the back door
when I left for work this 
morning.
Eight hours later
he/she was still there.

At 8:00 p.m. it was still there.

I think it's injured.

I noticed this afternoon that
its right wing has a tear in it.

Poor thing.
I don't suppose a vet can
do anything
for it.

I'll have to see if he/she
is still in the same location when I
go see Mr. Cool at 5:00 a.m.
tomorrow.

Update:
Mothzilla was gone at 4:45 this morning.
Also, see the comments for
an identification of Mothzilla.

Animal Kid is super cool and
super smart...so
is his mama.

2 comments:

  1. Sister austin, I identified your moth to be an Imperial moth. from, Matthew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind shout-out! The AK pulled out a reference book and had it nailed within five minutes. Right up his alley, I'd say! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete