Pages

7.17.2010

Miss Ravishing

Meet Miss Ravishing.


Miss Ravishing's mom is Husband's cousin.
Miss Ravishing is a middle child, 
#3 of 5.  I am also a 
middle child , therefore,
I understand the need for some one-on-one
time. 
She and I went to the movies.  Just the
two of us.

It was quite fun.
This was her first time to see Toy Story 3,
my third.
I cried at the end, for the third time.
I blame my menopausal state.

Other than the two of us, there was only one other 
family in the theater.  Nice.

Aren't we lovely in our 3-D glasses?

Earlier in the day I bought a pocket
size camera.  
Not to worry, NOTHING will ever cause me to
give up my 35mm digital SLR...it's just a 
little cumbersome to carry around for
quick pics.
 I went to the Evil Empire (Wal-Mart) and
found one on sale, plus I got an extra 
ten percent off because it had been a display model.
It was quite handy for out Girl's Day Out.

What do girls do after a great movie?
Shop of course.
Miss Ravishing and I went to our favorite store for
a fabulous shopping experience.

Can you guess where we went?


On our way to Target, I gave
Miss Ravishing the camera and told her to 
take pictures.
I think she did a very good job.

 

Her duck's name, Gunter. 


5 comments:

  1. I like the pics. I'm not a big fan of pocket size cameras either... but the whole 'pocket size' makes it nice. What kind of camera did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for both of you!! I can't believe you've seen it 3 times!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine! How are you? I bought a Canon Elph. It's an older model, hence the sale price, but it will serve my purposes. It will shoot short video, which I may never use but it's fun to know it's there. The camera is 7 megapixels, more than enough for my needs, though the newer Canon Elph is available in 15 megeapixels. Come see us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day, and a special relationship you have with Miss Ravishing. Grace was sitting on my lap while I was reading this post and when she saw your shopping trip picture she shouted, "TARGET!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! Wes and I are in McAllen right now and Jenn showed me your blog. I just wanted to tell you that Wes and I spied on you and #3 at the movies on this day. Remember, you can never go anywhere without being spotted by a fellow Gilmerite! :-)

    ReplyDelete