Pages

9.19.2008

It's like Seinfeld

Don't quite know if I spelled "Seinfeld" correctly (is it "ie" or "ei", I guess I could flip channels until I find one that is showing it...nah!) but you understand who I'm referring to. I've decided that blogging is much like a Seinfeld episode...there is no real rhyme or reason for it. Just random thoughts and ideas that pretty much amount to something not too important, other than to the one writing and to some of those who read the blog, namely family/friends. Though there are certainly posts that will have meaning to many, much like some Seinfled episodes, most will not have an earth shattering effect on anyone. I guess if the writer wrote about earth shattering things then it would, most blogs, at least the ones I've read, are not earth shattering and that is as it should be. It's nice to just relax and enjoy the minutia of people's lives and have a smile on your face for having done so...much like Seinfeld/Sienfeld.

No comments:

Post a Comment